Service Areas & Specialties
I can help you with all your real estate needs: investment, residential, recreational, or agricultural. I have lived in Ottawa for 25+ years and am very familiar with Franklin County and the surrounding counties of Douglas, Johnson, Linn, Anderson, Coffey, Miami and Osage.
Experience & Education
- Member of the National Association of Realtors®
- Member of the Kansas Association of Realtors®
- Bachelor of Science in Agriculture from Kansas State University
- Vast foreclosure experience
- Have had personal experience developing subdivisions
- Extensive knowledge of lending & construction
- Trained in Commercial Real Estate
Activities & Honors
- Franklin County Fair Board - President, Treasurer, Committee Chairman
- Member of the Ottawa Chamber of Commerce
- Owner of landscaping company, Top Seed
- Crown Realty's 2010 Newcomer of the Year
- Top 20 Producer for Crown Realty 2010
My background is in the banking industry, where I started as a loan officer for Farm Credit Services in 1986. From there, I became Vice President of TeamBank in Paola until 2003; and then worked at Peoples and Patriots' banks. This experience enables me to be a source of information for my clients as they make some the largest and best investments of their lives in real estate!
In my spare time, I love all kinds of hunting... pheasant, quail, deer, or turkey... If you need help finding that perfect hunting ground, give me a call, I'd be happy to help!